All meetings are open to the public.
Marion-Franklin Recreation Center
2801 Lockbourne Road
Columbus, Ohio 43207
A G E N D A
Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- General Rules of Conduct: Robert’s Rules of Order and Parliamentary Procedure are followed.
Discussion is to be respectful. Only Commissioners can bring a motion to the floor and vote.
Approval of Minutes
- Review and approve minutes from the July 1st Regular Meeting.
- Review and approval of the July Treasurer’s Report.
- BZA21-106 (temporary trailer request at 2200 Spiegel Drive)
- Demolition Permit, City of Columbus (2260 Lockbourne Road)
Other Commission Business
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
Committee Advisor Reports
- Internal Governance (Draudt)
- Health & Human Services (Yaashantawa)
- Community Outreach (Fisher)
- Zoning (Walker/Patterson)
- Environmental (Neale)
- Education (Sherman)
- Economic Development
- Public Safety
- Recreation & Parks
- Nancy Pryor Sully, Senior Legislative Aide, City Council Division of Community Engagement
- Beth Fairman Kinney, Neighborhood Liaison, Department of Neighborhoods