Let’s Work Together!
We recommend solutions and support those introduced by individual citizens or area organizations that enhance the quality of life enjoyed by area residents. Public hearings are often held on problems, issues, and proposals affecting the area. Special meetings are held only by request from October through April.
Complete an online Speaker Request form to share your comments at an upcoming public meeting. You will have three (3) minutes to voice your comments.
Your request will be sent to the Commission Chair and/or presiding Committee Chair. For Zoning Committee meetings, you will be called after the zoning presentation and Commission questions. For other public meetings and hearings, you will be called to speak by the Chair.
Zoning Committee meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. These meetings are open to the public. Click here to find upcoming meetings and agendas.
Internal Governance Committee meetings are held quarterly on Mondays. These meetings are open to the public. Click here to find upcoming meetings and agendas.
Far South Columbus Area Commission meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. These meetings are open to the public. Click here to find upcoming meetings and agendas.
Past Meeting Minutes
- October 2022
- September 2022
- Special July 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some meeting details may have temporarily changed.
- Alum Crest Acres Civic Association
- Hamilton Highlands Homeowners Association
- Madison Mills Civic Association
- Marion Franklin Civic Association The meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Scioto Southland Civic Association Meetings are located at Freewill Baptist Church, 575 Obetz Road. Meetings are at 7:00 P.M. on the 2nd Monday of each month.
- Three Rivers Civic Association & Block Watch Meetings are located at Elk Run Park, 3600 Hendron Rd. Meetings are at 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month (May-October).
- Ashton Point Block Watch Meetings are held virtually.
- Far South Columbus Block Watch Meetings are the 1st. Tuesday of each month. We meet at 5:30 p.m. at the Scioto Southland Community Center, 3901 Parsons Ave., Columbus, Ohio 43207
- Greenhill Acres Block Watch
- Madison Mills Block Watch
- Shenandoah Commons Block Watch
- Stockbridge Block Watch
- Three Rivers Block Watch
- Villages at Williams Creek Block Watch
- Williams Creek Block Watch