All meetings are open to the public.
A G E N D A
Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- General Rules of Conduct: Robert’s Rules of Order and Parliamentary Procedure are followed.
Discussion is to be respectful. Only Commissioners can bring a motion to the floor and vote.
Approval of Minutes
- Review and approve minutes from the November Regular Meeting.
- Review and approval of the December Treasurer’s Report.
- Demolition Permits
- 1279 Rohr Rd.
- 3865 S. High St.
- GC21-047, 575 Obetz Rd. (Signage for Freewill Baptist Church)
- Z71-081, Lockbourne Rd. (Rezoning to L-M)
Other Commission Business
- Reinstatement of Commissioner Patterson
- Resignation Letter from Commissioner Sherman
- Appointment of Clergy Seat
- Election of Officers
- New Business
- Unfinished Business
Committee Advisor Reports
- Internal Governance (Draudt)
- Health & Human Services (Yaashantawa)
- Community Outreach (Fisher)
- Zoning (Walker/Patterson)
- Environmental (Neale)
- Education (Sherman)
- Economic Development
- Public Safety
- Recreation & Parks
- Nancy Pryor Sully, Senior Legislative Aide, City Council Division of Community Engagement
- Beth Fairman Kinney, Neighborhood Liaison, Department of Neighborhoods