NOTICE! Due to COVID-19 and the inclement weather coming on Thursday, the commission meeting has been cancelled.
A G E N D A – CANCELLED
Before the meeting is called to order, please make sure you have signed in, pick up an agenda, Guidelines and Decorum Policy from the back table, and turn off or silence your cell phone.
Call to Order – Chair Draudt
- Pledge of Allegiance
- General Rules of Conduct:
Robert’s Rules of Order, FSCAC By-Laws and Guidelines and Decorum Policy are followed.
Each commissioner will state their name before their vote.
▪ Yes, if you are for the motion
▪ No, if you are against the motion,
▪ Abstain, you are removing yourself from the vote, or as stated Article XI, C.
Roll Call – Recording Secretary Commissioner Miller
Swearing in of New Commissioner – Attorney Christopher Clark
- Commissioner Eubanks
Approval of Previous Month’s Minutes
- Review and approval of minutes from January 6, 2022 Regular Commission Meeting.
Treasurer’s Report – Treasurer Commissioner Walcott
- Review and approval of the February Treasurer’s Report
- Councilmember Nicholas Bankston
- Councilmember Lourdes Barroso de Padilla
Commission Committee Business
- Zonings – Zoning Chair-Commissioner Walker & Vice Chair Commissioner Patterson
- Community Outreach – Commissioner Fisher
- Economic Development – Commissioner Richardson
- Education & Public Safety – Commissioner Miller
- Environmental – Commissioner Neale
- Executive & Resource – Commissioner Draudt
- Health & Human Services – Commissioner YaAshantawa
- Internal Governance, Recreation & Parks – Commissioner Walcott
Other Commission Business
- Old Business
- New Business
- Nancy Pryor Sully, Senior Legislative Aide, City Council Division of Community Engagement
- Beth Fairman Kinney, Neighborhood Liaison, Department of Neighborhoods
Motion to Adjourn