All meetings are open to the public.
A G E N D A
Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- General Rules of Conduct: Robert’s Rules of Order and Parliamentary Procedure are followed.
Discussion is to be respectful. Only Commissioners can bring a motion to the floor and vote. Each commissioner will state their name before their vote.
▪ Yes, if you are for the motion
▪ No, if you are against the motion,
▪ Abstain, you are removing yourself from the vote, or as stated Article XI, C.
Approval of Minutes
- Review and approve minutes from the December Regular Meeting.
Roll Call – Recording Secretary Commissioner Miller
Swearing in of New Commissioners – Attorney Christopher Clark
Treasurer’s Report – Treasurer Commissioner Walcott
- Review and approval of the January Treasurer’s Report.
Commission Committee Business
Zoning – Chair Commissioner Walker & Vice Chair Commissioner Patterson
Recreation & Parks – Commissioner Walcott
- Stockbridge Park – Tina Mohn and Rosalie Hendon
Internal Governance – Commissioner Draudt
Health & Human Services – Commissioner YaAshantawa
Community Outreach – Commissioner Fisher
Environmental – Commissioner Neale
Recreation & Parks
- Ms. Sheila Ann Eubanks
- Appointments of Standing Committees or Advisors
- Nancy Pryor Sully, Senior Legislative Aide, City Council Division of Community Engagement
- Beth Fairman Kinney, Neighborhood Liaison, Department of Neighborhoods