All meetings are open to the public. This meeting will be held in-person and also available virtually.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 443 668 9245
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4436689245#,,,,*43207# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,4436689245#,,,,*43207# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 443 668 9245
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/khBVIlEUx
A G E N D A
Please turn off Cell Phones and make sure your names are spelled correctly on our agenda for our May minute records. When you are called to speak, you may make correction.
Call to order– Chair Draudt
- Pledge of Allegiance and Prayer
- General Rules of Conduct – Read by Vice Chair Commissioner Richardson
- Each commissioner will state their name before attendance and their vote.
- Yes, if you are for the motion
- No, if you are against the motion,
- Abstain, you are removing yourself from the vote, or as stated Article XI, C. of By-Laws
- Recording Secretary Commissioner Miller
Approval of Previous Month’s Minutes
- Review and approval of minutes from April 7, 2022, Commission Meeting.
- Treasurer Commissioner Walcott Review and Approval of Monthly Treasury Report.
- Department of Public Service Williams Road – Charles Newman – Public Relations Specialist
- Department of Public Utilities – Ponds and Flooding with Kevin B. McCain from CM Dorans’ office.
- Ohio State University – Speaker from Department of Emergency Medicine – Carson Reider, PhD
- Ace/Iron Metal – Diane Reynolds – Atty and Samantha Mohney – Compliance Manager
- IMPACT – JD Groves, MBA – EV charging expectations, ordinance development for Columbus
Commission Committee Business:
- Zonings: Commissioner Walker–Zoning Chair & Vice Chair Commissioner Patterson
- Community Outreach: Commissioner Fisher
- Economic Development: Commissioner Richardson
- Education & Public Safety: Commissioner Miller
- Environmental: Commissioner Neale
- Executive & Resource: Commissioner Draudt
- Health & Human Services: Commissioner YaAshantawa
- Internal Governance: Commissioner Walcott – Commissioner Elections
- Recreation & Parks: Commissioner Eubanks
Other Commission Business
- Old Business New Business
- Nancy Pryor Sully, Senior Legislative Aide, City Council Division of Community Engagement
- Katherine Cull, Neighborhood Liaison, Department of Neighborhoods
- Motion to adjourn