All meetings are open to the public.
A G E N D A
Please turn off Cell Phones and make sure your names are spelled correctly on our agenda for our May minute records. When you are called to speak, you may make correction.
Call to order– Commissioner Walcott
- Pledge of Allegiance – Full Commission & Guests
- Prayer – Commissioner Rev. Dr. YaAshantawa
- Each commissioner will state their name before attendance and their vote.
- Yes, if you are for the motion
- No, if you are against the motion,
- Abstain, you are removing yourself from the vote, or as stated Article XI, C. of By-Laws
- Recording Secretary Commissioner Bruce Miller
- Commission Chair Commissioner Walcott
Approval of Previous Month’s Minutes
- Commissioner Connie Miller Monthly Treasurer Report
- Beth Fairman Kenney- Franklin County Auditor’s Office
Commission Committee Business:
- Executive Committee: Chair Walcott
The next Executive Committee meeting is Wednesday, March 16, 2023, at 6:30 p.m.
Commissioners Walker, Fisher, Pate, Byrd, are asked to attend as well as the board.
- Zonings: Commissioner Walker, Chair and Commissioner Patterson, Co-Chair
- Z23-002 6675 Shook Rd.
- Public Safety: Commission Advisor Bruce Miller
- Recreation & Parks: Commission Advisor Eubanks
- Community Outreach: Commission Advisor Fisher
- Environmental: Commission Advisors Eubanks and Smith
- Economic Development: Co-Chairs Miller and Eubanks
- Internal Governance: Commissioner Connie Miller
- Health & Human Services: Commission Advisor YaAshantawa
- Nancy Pryor Sully, Senior Legislative Aide, City Council Division of Community Engagement
- Katherine Cull, Neighborhood Liaison, Department of Neighborhoods
Other Commission Business
- Old Business
- New Business
- Motion to adjourn