All meetings are open to the public.
A G E N D A
Please turn off Cell Phones and make sure your names are spelled correctly on our agenda for our May minute records. When you are called to speak, you may make correction.
Call to order– Commissioner Walcott
- Pledge of Allegiance – Full Commission & Guests
- Prayer – Commissioner Rev. Dr. YaAshantawa
- Each commissioner will state their name before attendance and their vote.
- Yes, if you are for the motion
- No, if you are against the motion,
- Abstain, you are removing yourself from the vote, or as stated Article XI, C. of By-Laws
Review of Code of Conduct – Chair Walcott
Award Presentation – Chair Walcott and Vice Chair Eubanks
- Recording Secretary Commissioner Bruce Miller
- Commission Chair Commissioner Walcott
Approval of Previous Month’s Minutes
- Commissioner Connie Miller Monthly Treasurer Report
- Guest Speakers- Assistant Chief Bodker, Commander Mabry, CLO Officer Guman
- Jordan Henderson, MCRP Director of Housing, Community Development for All People
Commission Committee Business:
- Zonings: Commissioner Walker, Chair and Commissioner Patterson, Co-Chair
- Graphics Variance GC23-005 1465 and 1595 London Groveport Rd.
- Council Variance CV 23-017 138-1140 Evergreen Rd.
- Council Variance CV23-025 30 and 103 Fornoff Rd.
- Community Outreach: Commission Advisor Fisher
Continuity for Website and Social Media
- Economic Development: Co-Chairs Miller and Eubanks
- Education: N/A
- Public Safety: Commission Advisor Miller
- Environmental: Co-Chairs Vice Chair Eubanks, Commissioner Smith
- Executive Committee: Chair Walcott
- Health & Human Services: Commission Advisor YaAshantawa
- Internal Governance: Commissioner Connie Miller – Bylaws
- Recreation & Parks: Commission Advisor Eubanks
- Nancy Pryor Sully, Senior Legislative Aide, City Council Division of Community Engagement
- Katherine Cull, Neighborhood Liaison, Department of Neighborhoods
Other Commission Business
- Old Business
- New Business
- Motion to adjourn